Tonight’s dinner was Citrus Shrimp Tacos.
Clean and devein about 1 lb. of shrimp .
Marinate in fajita seasoning plus a little cumin while you prepare other ingredients.
1/2 minced red onion
3 jalapenos seeded and minced.
Juice from one lemon
- In a cast iron skillet over high heat:
- Saute red onions and jalapenos until just starting to turn brown.
- Quickly add shrimp and saute just until it turns pink (about 2 minutes) stirring often.
- Add the juice from the freshly squeezed lemon
- Stir to remove all of the brown bits from the skillet.
- Server in warmed taco shells
Cilantro (Love it!)
The wine we had tonight was “Bohemian Highway” it was a little to weak for my taste and didn’t make the “list” but it did go good with the shrimp tacos.